Wednesday, March 22, 2017

With grateful hearts and hopeful souls....

Hello Friends,


      I made a quick video update for y'all to get y'all in the loop as to where we are currently! Thank you again for all the prayer and encouragement, its been overwhelming! This has to be the most busy year of our lives, we are home for a couple weeks and then gone again. I am so grateful the Lord has blessed us with the ability to do so, it just is exhausting for sure! 
  My sweet sister is getting married in a couple weeks so be kind if I am delayed in replying to your comments and questions. I also wanted to mention if there are any topics or questions that y'all have and would like me to make a video on, I would be happy to! Feel free to comment or send me a private message, this topic is so sensitive so I understand wanting to stay anonymous.




Blessings to you all,

Morgan Lynn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment